The system provides 24-hour service.
Period opens for booking
Twenty-eight days before the date of departure (including departure day) on 00:00, until 1 hour before the time of departure.
The period open for booking is subject to change by notice.
Types of Tickets Open for Booking
- The system provides booking for reserved seats with adult tickets, child tickets, senior tickets and disabled tickets.
- Maximum of 10 tickets permitted for each booking, for return tickets, a maximum of 5 tickets can be booked at a time.
- Senior or disabled tickets are available only for passengers who have ID of R. O. C.
- Passengers who need to book group or disabled tickets, please refer to Ticketing regulations.
- Payment: After booking, please make payment by the deadline through this service or T Express, payments and collection of tickets can also be made at the THSR stations and our partnering convenience stores.Booking records of passengers who do not make payment before the deadline will not be kept.
- VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and China UnionPay cards are accepted for online payment. (Online payment and ticket vending machines only accept American Express credit cards issued by American Express International Taiwan Incorporation and CTBC Bank Co., Ltd. Passengers who use American Express credit cards except those mentioned above, please contact the station ticket window.)
- Payment Terms:
- For departure three days after booking, the payment should be made within three days of booking.
- For departure within three days of booking, the latest payment should be made one day before departure.
- For same-day booking, the payment should be made at least 30 minutes before departure
Notice for Ticket Collection
- When collecting tickets, please present ID number used for booking and the reservation number. Tickets can be collected from partnering convenience stores, T Express (for adult tickets, or single one child ticket) , Ticket Window, and the ticket vending machine at any THSR station during opening hours.
- Senior tickets and disabled tickets require ID documents or disability certificates as proof. Please present relevant documents such as ID or the disability certificate when collecting tickets from our partnering convenience stores, or from Ticket Window at any THSR stations.
- Please take note of the passenger’s departure time and complete the ticket collection procedure in advance. If passengers are unable to collect the ticket on time and miss the originally booked train, no refunds will be given.
- Note: Collecting ticket from our partnering convenience store or through T Express, please refer to the website instructions.
Passengers who have made payment but have not collected the tickets can cancel the ticket at least 30 minutes before departure through the system, T Express or at the Ticket Window in any THSR station.
- When canceling an online payment through the service or T Express, the surcharge will be deducted from the original sum and returned to the credit card owner’s account.Before completion of payment, passengers are able to cancel the booking through the system free of charge.After payment is made online and before collecting tickets, passengers could cancel their booking(s) by themselves on this system at least 30 minutes before departure , handling fee of NT$20 per ticket will be applicable. (Credit Card Promotions are excluded.).
- When applying for cancellations at the station, please present ID number used for booking and the reservation number.
- When canceling an online payment, the surcharge will be deducted from the original sum and returned to the credit card owner’s account( except in exceptional circumstances). It takes 7-15 days to make the cancellation (exclude holidays and weekends).
Note: Passengers who have collected ticket from our partnering convenience store or T Express, please refer to the website instructions to apply for the ticket refund.