※ Pregnant women, the elderly, the disabled, and passengers with children or large luggage, please take the elevator.
Tips for using Escalators:
- Confirm the direction of the moving steps before stepping onto the escalator.
- Hold the handrail and stand firm.
- Stand toward the middle of the step.
- Immediately move clear of the escalator exit area. Other passengers may be behind you.
- Pay attention to yourself and children.
- Keep long skirts, loose clothing, and shoelaces away from the sides of the escalator.
- Avoid holding packages with both hands.
- Do not lean against the side of the escalator.
※ In the case of a fall or getting caught in the steps due to clothing/shoelaces, please press the emergency buttons.
- Step on and off promptly.
- Do not use canes, walkers or wheeled vehicles on an escalator.
- Do not sit on the stairs and escalators.
- Do not push the emergency buttons without the event of an emergency.
- Do not run, play or climb on the stairs and escalators.
※ All of the safety facilities will only be allowed to use in emergencies. Offenders shall be fined or shall be civilly and criminally liable for the use without permission.
In case of emergency, smoke detectors and the fire alarms will start to work, please follow the instructions given by the crew from the broadcasting.
In case of emergency, please press the call button to talk to the train crew.
Location: On the elevators.
Escalator/Emergency Stop Button
In case of emergency, use the emergency Stop Button by opening the protective cover and pressing the red button to stop the escalator.
Location: On the middle and lower segments of each escalator.
In case of emergency, please follow the instruction of the station crew and move to the nearest emergency exit with the exit signs.
Portable Fire Extinguisher
When it is time to use the extinguisher on a fire, just remember to P.A.S.S.! Pull the pin. Aim the nozzle or hose at the base of the fire from the recommended safe distance. Squeeze the operating lever to discharge the fire extinguisher agent. Starting at the recommended distance, sweep the nozzle or hose from side to side until the fire is out.