Period opens for booking
The system provides reservation for the train which departure date is no more than 28 days later. Nevertheless, on the travel day, the on-line reservation is only applicable to the train which departure time is no less than 5 minutes before train departure. The period open for booking is subject to change by notice.
Types and Numbers
- The service provides reservations of reserved seats, including Adult Tickets, Child Tickets, Senior Tickets, Disabled Tickets, and College Tickets.
- A maximum of 10 tickets permitted for each booking, for return tickets, a maximum of 5 tickets can be booked at a time.
- To be eligible to purchase a College Ticket, the passenger must be a student who is currently registered in the ROC government accredited college.
- Senior Tickets or Disabled Tickets can be purchased only by the passengers having ID Cards of R.O. C..
- Reservations of Group Tickets or Accessible Seats shall refer to the ticketing regulations.
Business Car Seats Modification Service
- "Modify Seats" can only be used for Business Car passengers. For every reservation, it is allowed to select seat(s) once for every single trip. (If the reservation includes round-trip tickets, it is allowed to choose seats once for each trip.)
- It is not allowed to change partial number of seats, and the seat(s) cannot be resumed to the original seat(s) after being changed.
- This service is not applicable for the day of departure, or the number of available seats is less than the number of tickets required, or for the reservation which the ticket(s) has been issued.
- Payment: After booking, please pay by the payment deadline through this service or online booking system. Payments and collection of tickets can also be made at the THSR stations and our partnering convenience stores. Failure to pay by the due date will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, and JCB credit card payments online.
- Also accept payments with Apple Pay and Google Pay. (Some credit cards set to offer payments in-app recently are temporary not accepted.)
- Passengers could also make payment via electronic convenience store payment barcode produced by T Express, and get physical tickets for your trip. (Please refer to the relevant instructions for convenience store ticketing service.)
- Payment Terms：
Notice of Collecting Tickets
Passengers could get the “Proof of Purchase” or “Payment Receipt” in the ways below: