Definition of Terms
- iPass Cobranded Credit Card: This card is a chip card which can be used as a credit card and an iPass Card. The credit card issuers (hereinafter referred to as the issuers) issue the cobranded card in cooperation with the "iPass Corporation".
- Automatic Add Value Service: Passengers can use Add Value Machine to add value to their cobranded iPass Card Wallet. Customers do not need to sign for confirming the interaction, taking receipts, or paying any fees.
The method of Use
- Passengers can use the enabled automatic value added co-branded iPass Card ( Debit iPass is not available) to touch the sensor machine for passing through the gate, but it is not allowed to purchase the other types of tickets or to pay the excess fare with the iPass Card.
- Adults may use the cobranded iPass Credit Card. Children less than the age of 12, adults above the age of 65, passengers with physical or mental conditions and their companions, should purchase discounted tickets.
- THSRC would limit the use of cobranded iPass Credit Card for the crowds’ traffic congestion control on the situation such as the distribution of the consecutive holidays.
- Before using cobranded iPass Credit Card to take trains, please refer to "THSRC Electronic Farecards Guide."(only Chinese version) "Any other matters not set forth hereof shall be subject to the "Implementation Guidelines for Passenger Transport of Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation".