THSRC partnering convenience stores are the best neighbors beside you.
At present, our partnering convenience stores are 7-ELEVEN, FamilyMart, Hi-Life and OK Mart; passengers can purchase THSR tickets at the ticketing system of the convenience stores mentioned above. (New partnering convenience stores will be announced separately)
Period opens for booking
The system provides reservation for the train which departure date is no more than 28 days later. Nevertheless, on the travel day, the on-line reservation is only applicable to the train which departure time is no less than 30 minutes before train departure. (If the opening hours need to be adjusted due to force majeure, THSR will make additional announcements.)
Types and Numbers
- The service provides reservations of reserved seats, including Adult Tickets, Child Tickets, Senior Tickets and Disabled Tickets.
- A maximum of 10 tickets permitted for each booking, for return tickets, a maximum of 5 tickets can be booked at a time.
- Senior or Disabled Tickets can be purchased only by the passengers having ID Cards of R.O. C.
- Reservations of Group Tickets or Accessible Seats shall refer to the ticketing regulations.
Notice for Payments
- After completion of booking is made at the convenience store ticketing system, the system will print out the payment slip and ticket collection notice. Passenger must take the payment slip to the convenience store counter and make payment within 10 minutes, failure to do so will result in cancellation of the transaction, and the passenger will be required to perform the booking procedure again.
- If the passenger has obtained a booking number from THSRC online booking or T Express system, the convenience store system can be utilized to make payment and collect the ticket. When making payment, the convenience store will charge a handling fee of NT$10 per ticket.
- The convenience store counter accepts passengers’ payments by cash or any other means accepted by the convenience store.