Period opens for booking
The system provides reservation for the train which departure date is no more than 28 days later. Nevertheless, on the travel day, the on-line reservation is only applicable to the train which departure time is no less than 5 minutes before train departure. The period open for booking is subject to change by notice.
Types and Numbers
- The service provides reservations of reserved seats, including Adult Tickets, Child Tickets, Senior Tickets and Disabled Tickets.
- A maximum of 10 tickets permitted for each booking, for return tickets, a maximum of 5 tickets can be booked at a time.
- Senior Tickets or Disabled Tickets can be purchased only by the passengers having ID Cards of R.O. C..
- Reservations of Group Tickets or Accessible Seats shall refer to the ticketing regulations.
Business Car Seats Modification Service
- "Modify Seats" can only be used for Business Car passengers. For every reservation, it is allowed to select seat(s) once for every single trip. (If the reservation includes round-trip tickets, it is allowed to choose seats once for each trip.)
- It is not allowed to change partial number of seats, and the seat(s) cannot be resumed to the original seat(s) after being changed.
- This service is not applicable for the day of departure, or the number of available seats is less than the number of tickets required, or for the reservation which the ticket(s) has been issued.
- Payment: After booking, please pay before the deadline for payment through this service or online booking system. Payments and collection of tickets can also be made at the THSR stations and our partnering convenience stores. Reservation will not be kept if passengers do not make payment before the deadline.
- According to the operation systems, payment may be accepted as follows:
- iPhone: VISA, MASTER , JCB, and X Card.
- Android: VISA, MASTER , JCB, and X Card.
- Windows Phone: VISA, MASTER CARD, and JCB.
- Payment Terms：
Notice of Collecting Tickets
You can download the smartphone receipt issuing from the "T Express Ticket Record" on the THSRC website, or you can take your mobile phone tickets to THSR stations for asking it.
Mobile ticket purchase information inquiry system